Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 20, 2024, 11:47:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: activation fees?  (Read 8633 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 08:49:14 PM »

yeah Lamma, you'll have to deal with that, but if will be done, not as soon as you wanted, probably this weekend...
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 03:55:37 AM »

E I think that it should take into account you CPs , also I think that now with Cps and captured ships also not being able to be sold at full price that we should now be able to capture systems from missions as well as commanders. especialy since I end up captureing massive numbers of 3-5 space ships that if I captured thier systems they would be worth between 3-30 million credits, IE the tiny man, T 900, Knat crap, etc.  this is just crazy. because marines cost 1000 times what those hulls are worth. since 50% of captured hulls self destruct anyway.and you just end up loosing all those billions and trillions of marines for a reward of a few thousand tiny men. For some reason all the larger hulls self destruct when captured that is a complete ripoff.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 04:57:51 AM »

That will not bring much profit, unles u run into weak designs, most good ships have systems worth 1 to 10 credits; on the other hand if u capture one of those ultraexpensive ships that cost max price yet have almost no attack or defence, u'll win the round if it happens early in the game; if those missions weren't 100% full of marines it might be worth doing boarding missions again.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2006, 05:10:54 AM »

Light that is the best Idea I have heard in a long time.  I say like every thing else base the number of marines in a fleet on the % of marines on the average commaders fleets. Thus you will almost never get an empty, nor will you get a 100% full one.  but Like I have said most of the fleets I ahve captred are of the tiny man type.  I have yet to capture a ship even 1/30th the size of my lead ship.  hell what I am I saying I have not captured a ship worth more than 16 million credits, and then since I have bonus line assembly I get like poop for them.  they dont even come close to even paying for the marines used to capute them even with 30% + marine leader.  I mean every thing else is based on the average commander,  the Teufel Hunden only gets a % of the ships we take our time to design and sell of the 2% becaue of the pitiful amount of the royalty limits. that is based off of the $1 donation rate. but all mission fleets are equiped with 100% marines.  and over half the commaders dont have any marines at all. and very few commaders have 100% marines on all thier fleets I could probly count them on 1 finger or 1 hand.  So I agree with Light that mission fleets should not be 100% full of marines, that is should be based on the average commanders % of marines per fleet give or take 1-10%

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
UberPWNZ0R
Corporal

In game login: ☺

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2006, 06:35:29 AM »

Capturing systems from misssions could bring chaos 10
Remember that topic about space main ship, or something like that? Ship with computer worth quads, while its power was low (2mil?), and you could easy capture it. Now imagine that you capture 500 of those.
Random marines number is good idea. Maybe ships on missions should not explode 16 I was trying to make profit from galaxy missions, and all i can say its plain waste of money.

Alright... rip
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 09:32:21 AM »

ya, random marines would be ausome, i enjoy attacking wiht board, and getting something lol its fun, but you never gain

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 05:06:18 AM »

I also like the random marines idea.  1

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: