Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 01:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Second Life  (Read 3433 times)
Remfer
« on: November 28, 2006, 11:04:32 PM »

Since we now have five members (and i know two of them cause they go to my school) i figure it is worth posting an alliance stance.

Second life right now is a semi-peaceful alliance.  Right now, most of us (or at least 2) are going to do nothing for the next few days...although since 2 of the people are ignorant (my friends) and they wanted to wage war on AoF, which i strictly told them off for.  1 is neutral. 

We will try to keep peace and stay away from war...although some members will attack other people every now and then, it isn't trying to be as an act of war...and if there is repeated attacks, please PM me in game, or on the forum and tell me so i can control them better.

Second life is half training, half rushing straight into the game

And as we now say:

Die Beste Oder Nichts
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 12:02:17 AM by Remfer » Report to moderator   Logged
Remfer
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 01:27:26 PM »

We are now changing our stance.  We are peacful with everyone except anyone in the alliance up yours

In fact, we are not yet...but soon we will be declaring war on up yours

our reason: for foul language and foul imaging
Report to moderator   Logged
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »

Second life right now is a semi-peaceful alliance.  Right now, most of us (or at least 2) are going to do nothing for the next few days...although since 2 of the people are ignorant (my friends) and they wanted to wage war on AoF, which i strictly told them off for.  1 is neutral. 
And as we now say:

Die Beste Oder Nichts

well eiter "Das Beste oder Nichts" or "Die Beste mit nichts an" I would say :-) lol

btw tell ur guys who wanna fight AoF that the bill will be made on dday and that I look forward to that.

w/r bb
Remfer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 04:05:46 PM »

no...thoes guys don't play anymore and are no longer on this alliance so...too bad.  AND YES!  i should remove the first post...but to the people of Up Yours...we are preparing to go to battle, which will be ready in about 3 weeks or more!
Remfer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »

It's the next round everybody...SL is now a peaceful alliance...or at least until we decide to go to war or just an aggressive alliance...but until then we accept any truces
Remfer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 09:27:11 PM »

We are now aggressive...since all other alliances have become aggressive (especially against us) we are fighting back...

we still accept anyone who wants to join...

NOTE: we are in 3 wars at the moment:

Dreadlords

Up yours

Warrior of Shadows
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: