Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 06:54:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Where to sell the minerals?  (Read 2324 times)
tip
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »

I just found out the exorbitant cost of getting a planet, so I have no use of the minerals that I am keeping.

Where can I sell them?
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 12:52:29 AM »

Hm, you can sell the items that give minerals from the Items room in the left of the secret base room.

The minerals you have in your mothership you will have to convert (manufacture) in a mining facility.
In order to do this, you will need a space station, then build the mining facility.
Then load the minerals in the mining facility, you may want to load every category of mineral so it makes more credits.
Then wait and every day drop by your mining facility and pick up the credits.

There is a guide here to help you setup your station and mining facility:
http://wiki.spaceo.net/index.php/Guide:Galaxy:Empire

Thank you.

tip
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

Hm, you can sell the items that give minerals from the Items room in the left of the secret base room.

The minerals you have in your mothership you will have to convert (manufacture) in a mining facility.
In order to do this, you will need a space station, then build the mining facility.
Then load the minerals in the mining facility, you may want to load every category of mineral so it makes more credits.
Then wait and every day drop by your mining facility and pick up the credits.

There is a guide here to help you setup your station and mining facility:
http://wiki.spaceo.net/index.php/Guide:Galaxy:Empire

Thank you.
OMG !!

The reason I decide to NOT having a planet because I do not have quadrillions and quadrillions of cr.

Just check the cost of building a space station and stuff ....

I have trouble keeping alive as it is, where in the universe I can get enough CP and cr to get things done?
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 06:53:00 AM »

That's where you should be doing encrytption missions, incursions(on main or pve) ans the bio experiment encounters. Also make sure you vote every day, good chance to win CP's. you only need 40 cp's to build a station and a mine. Be warned though on main stations are being destroyed often, especially non named, non alliance ones.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: