Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 03:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NAW declares war on WOS  (Read 21111 times)
superscott
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 09:43:43 AM »

I just wanna thank you wolfy, this round is way more fun than the last one. keep up the good work and who knows maybe you and lamma will once again be in the same alliance and you 2 can be evil together.
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »

ahh frank do you ally yourself with any person who decides to fight me or one of my friends? beacuse it sure seems like it.. kry backstabbed my allaince and 0red 4 of my members, so wolfy gave him back the same favor, yet when i asked for help you declined to give me help and let me suffer..

then the second wolfy did the exact same thing to kry did you think that justifiys you to declare war on him? what a peice of poop..

+ how is it a "cease fire" if you let him have counters, you do relize they are both counters, and counters are counters i sure know that frank lets his allaince takes counters even if it is on an ally.. mabey drakken should be more smart and set a cease fire AFTER then counters have been delt.. i mean have you ever seen an allaince attack someone 2 times, then set a cease fire and not let him counter? common.. bullshit aswell..

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »

Due to a formal request from Drakken and Wolfys treatment of a Teufel Hunden member Kryo  The Teufel Hunden will now make this an official decleartion of war on the NAW not just a normal Counter attack for a Teufel Hunden member.  and Due too the breaking of cease fire and truce this just ends it for the NAW.  please all NAW that do not agree with Wolfys actions remove yourself from NAW because Wolfy is the cause of this war pure and simple. all he had to do was speak to kyro before takeing his actions.

dosnt this "breaking a cease fire" seem all to fimular to you frank? its almost as if i reamber you doing it a few times aswell?

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »

Lamma you might want to talk to wolfy about this subject, before going off the handle.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 04:30:33 PM »

i perfectly understand why drakken would declare war on wolfy, but im still getting a hang on why you decided to fight with him..

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »

Wolfy seems to understand completely, and since you two also seem to understand eachother, perhaps he can explain it to you. Cause I give up.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

i never commited an evil act in the game. yet kry becomes second in command and i break that record. guess your a bad influence on me kry. now i know i made the right decision. an eye for an eye. now u know what it feels like. only difference is that i didn't go around bragging about it too everyone. big deal easy to 0 someone that's not prepared for it. nothing to brag about there.

frank will continue to attack me until i make a post stating that my actions against kry was wrong unless TH can recruit me before then. but that will never happen for i stand by my beliefs and will become apart of TH's black list rather than have them change my beliefs. one thing that puzzles me is that frank stated that if drakken wouldn't have asked for his help that TH would have just countered for kry. yet he states that in the next round when i become active again that TH will continue there attacks against me. nothing about if i'm still at war with drakken. please don't change what u say to me frank for it makes me believe what the others say about u. i would hate for that too be true.

funny how u call lamma evil kry. far when i was with lamma in an alliance i was honorable. then i get with u in an alliance and i become dishonorable. people need too see your real side. i'm sure u show it to argus. but argus probably just writes it off as joking. u have showed your true colors this round with me. after that attack on u. when i cooled off. sure i felt guilty for doing it too an ex friend. but now i would gladly go back too the past and do it over and over again. your own alliance member midnight was laughing at u on msn when i showed him. then attacks me for it. if anything drakken and mid should think me. i broke WOS up and made them run to drakken's alliance. they were 2 before i helped them out. they care nothing for u. just revenge for keeping the new members.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 10:08:33 AM »

wolfy please go back and read what I said to you about this incident.  I am sure you will find I said the TH will continue with the attacks on you  till the end of this round unless you appoligize for the manner in which fired and ored kryo, with out even at least an F you and then attacking him.  I have said nothing about carring this to next round that I remember.

added  and wolfy if you doubt any of the carring this to next round you can ask Chicpea and thedarkness about that
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:53:12 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »

then please specify in the chats what u meant cuz i sure do remember u saying that TH will continue there attacks next round and this one. i will need too get with FTP to show me how too save MSN chats now.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »

Wasnt there a cease fire? cause my friend rocket slug just got attacked by silverthorn...he lost 2 ships. He's either getting payed back, or I am going to war again.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 01:00:46 PM »

laugh wolfy you didnt make anybody run anywhere. the lower level WOS members were being hit by self proclaimed "rogues" and were getting 0ed.  if you saw the posts i  disagreed with NS about quitting. but NS no matter what any of you say is a good guy and felt bad that his members were being hit for his self admitted bad acts. he disbanded WOS right out of the blue and told us to join LoI. his sacrifice i would say was way more punishment than the crimes demanded. so it was not you but his own conscience that disbaned WoS. i personally will always be loyal to NS. NS is young as i assume most of you are and is playing a game and having fun. he showed that he realized(regrettfully after the fact) that he upset people and apologized more than once in the forums. you must be pretty full of yourself to think you had anything to do with it.LOL   my new commander is extremly honorable because he gave NAW 48 hour cease fire. which your members broke within the first 24hours so either you are a poor commander and cant control your troops or you are not what you present yourselve to be. even after your attacks before the agreed time we waited until agreed time to attack.Gunfighter Frank thank you for your opinions on this and taking in one of the best commanders in the galaxy. NS i am sure you know is a great asset to your alliance. so i say to you wolfy if you think you are or were honorable you must be in denial. true colors always shine through. pokey laugh werule
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »

you are right ranger they dont care about those things. they make cease fires to get a chance to build up(donating?) then attack. for the problems we have had i respect you for you at least are up front and honest not cowardly and underhanded as those previously mentioned. 17 "yah! no more attacks, well for my allaince just noone counter" that is a quote from lamma in forums from yesterday ranger. rocket just got in our alliance and was not countered he was outright attacked. silverthorne lost to many ships earlier to hit anybody higher in our alliance so he must have just hit who he could. i guess they dont understand the meaning of cease-fire which they for ask for only to break.  10 sorry lamma i dont know why i thought silverthorne was in your alliance, my mistake, sorry. 6
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 01:47:06 PM by Captain Banger » Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 01:57:25 PM »

Just so every one knows the Teufel Hunden is not and has not targeted zilong because she is not able to play atm for pressing personal reasons.  The Tefuel Hunden urges all others to not attack zilong out of common curtiousy in this war.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:07:44 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 02:46:14 PM »

I agree with Captain Banger 100% on what he just posted...Rocket made no attacks that I know of on NAW EVER and was attacked immediately by SilverThorne. If he finds that he is unable to counter sucessfully, then I am going to have to step in to help him. Like I said earlier, I don't take things well when my friends and allies are attacked unprovoked.

Rogue ---> Blakranger51
the lower level WOS members were being hit by self proclaimed "rogues" and were getting 0ed.

self proclaimed rogues -----> Blakranger51

THat worked out better than I had expected then...
Calling a ceasefire then breaking it immediately? thats dishonorable to the extreme...

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 04:01:16 PM »

when i get back on the game i will have to post NS message to me responding to my message of truce ended. honorable? mid and drakken both hit me within 5 minutes from each other and then send a personal truce within the next 5 minutes. call that honorable? i will take any counter giving too me unless said person is planing on reimbursing me for my lost ships.segs and marines. lost cheap pships in the attack but marines ain't cheap. u can talk all u want but to do that shows midnight's colors. just like last round when he kept breaking truce with SD everytime he got a member up in power.

NightShadow(#45215)
2007-02-16 15:43:34
Re: NEW AGE WARRIORS Truce Bro

Any reason why?

NightShadow(#45215)
2007-02-16 16:33:20
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW AGE WA

his diloyatie he didnt do anything?can i have your msn easier to talk on that

well i guess it was said on msn then. i havn't started saving them chats yet. all i know is a few minutes after i declared war. drakken messaged me to tell me that WOS wanted to merge with them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: