Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 10:45:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A stroy of FA, Warriors of Shadows, and Aces High  (Read 26930 times)
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2007, 08:54:45 AM »

I have played for a few rounds, I am 15, non-gold and i havent donated.
Still FA was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar behind
Report to moderator   Logged

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2007, 09:27:22 AM »

They sure whooped you guys...

Thats pretty embarrassing, being beat by an alliance that you keep calling "so far behind" and "weak"   laugh

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2007, 11:14:55 AM »

Seither,
How many people do you have in Gun-it currently?
Just wondering

We have 15 members currently Peter, why do you ask? And sorry it tooks so long fr a reply, lol, been busy. Job hunting is a time consuming task.

600+ days = no real life laugh come out of your moms basement laugh i have only been playing since last round and have three times power of your whole alliance laugh 17 lol werule
Captain Banger, now a days getting power means only 1 thing: Spending a ton of time online, it requires little to no skill to break into the billions. I'd have loved to see you play the OLD SpaceO, where all we had were secret bases to get credits. you wouldn't last a week. THAT was true skill. Power means nothing now, only age and being in the top ten. You, have neither of those, so you have no room to talk. As for moving out of parents basements, I advise you take your own advice before telling others to do so. And while you're at it, maybe you should stop stealing their credit cards to donate eh? I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

I have played for a few rounds, I am 15, non-gold and i havent donated.
Still FA was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar behind

you guys do realise that FA has a LOT of new members, right? and Baltic, you've played for nearly 4 rounds now, that's old enough to know how to play well. baltic (#10090) 62,485,040,876 power. And 62B isn't all that much baltic. You can easily get that from pships from 5B power. And I don't think gunfighter would appreciate you talking trash and causing a war with an allied alliance. He's kicked people out of TH for less then that, so you might want to think about that before you go starting things.

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2007, 03:48:43 PM »

laugh Monkey D. Luffy whats a matter strike nerve! "As for moving out of parents basements, I advise you take your own advice before telling others to do so. And while you're at it, maybe you should stop stealing their credit cards to donate eh? I'm sure they'd appreciate it." sorry i cant i have no parents, both gone. donating is bad? if no one donated or paid for servers and forums were would you be? it is easy to come up with $10 even if your 12 and mail it. nothing in this world is free. someone always has to pay. i cant see how you all play this game and not want to help it. donating to this game and forums if you play and post should be done willingly and with gratitude to those that work so hard for you to enjoy this fantastic game and these marvelous forums. to have played so long and not even send a $1 a month is sad and shows a lack of character in my opinion. i need nothing in game but will still donate again next week. thanks to all who make this game and forums possible. and sorry the only way i can help is to donate and shame on those that dont.
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »

as long as you go on like that about WoS and my old friends ill tell you what i want to tell you!

and no it isnt that much, and that is because i (like many others) dont have enough time to play as well as I (we) can.

no more comments.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »

as long as you go on like that about WoS and my old friends ill tell you what i want to tell you!

and no it isnt that much, and that is because i (like many others) dont have enough time to play as well as I (we) can.

no more comments.

Pretty much defines most of FA...just don't have the time anymore.

You're going to tell me no more comments?  laugh  Think again

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »

*thinking again*

well look where i got with no time  16

(no more comments?)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: