Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 04:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A stroy of FA, Warriors of Shadows, and Aces High  (Read 26938 times)
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2007, 09:25:21 PM »

There's the bad guy!  Get him!!!
Report to moderator   Logged

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »

i never chose to leave wos.. there was some things that just caused us to split up for the time being.. i would have loved to zero FA and whoever else so  16 16 16 16

us pistols sniper ----> you  electricchair death rip2 helpsmilie puppyeyes

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »

camper , you were one of the main reasons the first two wars were called off, NS took pity on you getting 0ed over, and over , and...

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2007, 10:52:51 PM »

camper?? and.. well.. i forgot who im replying too.. but you never zero'd me.. so 16.. thats why i got higher in power and u stayed low because you  thumbsdown

Peter Angelo
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2007, 12:15:57 AM »

Seither,
How many people do you have in Gun-it currently?
Just wondering
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »

Hey cam, know what about the top ten?  its temporary, as is your position..space balls anyone.  Come talk smack when your unit is as old  as mine.  And guess what, say what you want about how or why you disbanded...FA is alive and kicking, we didnt run from the fight.  My unit didnt disband to try and fight another day.  My MEN anlso didnt run for the protection of another alliance with a superior commander.
Its ironic that a big , bad, better alliance disbanded under the threat of , as you say, a weak , insignificant foe.  Amazing...look at the scoreboard...game over...now quit whining, accept that your unit collapsed, and put your faith in your new alliance.  Im sure they wont close up shop on you.
I may suck, as you say as a player, but I instigated the ruin of your alliance...I think that makes me a pretty decent leader.  You , as I faced total ruin when others entered this war...I posted many times that I knew it would be coslty and we probably couldnt win...but we NEVER< EVER< RAN.  L_O_S_E_R, I can learn not to suck, youll alwys be remebered as cowards who cut and ran.  My stool has more integrity than those of you who hid among others.
Timbr out.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2007, 02:18:59 AM »

Kicked off the Alliance

Unfortunately your services are no longer needed by the Alliance...
this is how we cut and ran. you are really gonna hurt your arm mrtimbr549 patting your own back that way. harhar laugh were you at hiding down there with the noobs. pokey stuff you we didnt run we were shoved! at least your aliance name fits FORGOTTEN.  laugh you talk good though.  laugh but thats all i have ever seen from you.  laugh
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 02:27:03 AM by Captain Banger » Report to moderator   Logged
The-Joe
Corporal

Aliens got me!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2007, 06:05:40 AM »

Just to make things right. I know nobody from WoS who leaved the alliance because of that punny war. It was entirely NS's decision, and it is his right as he was the leader and founder of the alliance. You guys managed to hurt only the lower rank members of the alliance, but they were refunded by us easily.
Don't pet yourself on the back to much, because you did'nt manage to strike any fear.

Peace... until it's war again.

Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 03:16:06 PM »

Kicked off the Alliance

Unfortunately your services are no longer needed by the Alliance...
this is how we cut and ran. you are really gonna hurt your arm mrtimbr549 patting your own back that way. harhar laugh were you at hiding down there with the noobs. pokey stuff you we didnt run we were shoved! at least your aliance name fits FORGOTTEN.  laugh you talk good though.  laugh but thats all i have ever seen from you.  laugh

your pretty stupid you know that, the FA was there in the beginning and will be there in the end.

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:11 PM »

Huh? WoS? whats that?  confused

Hmm i seem to recall...nope.
Forgotten ancients has been around, what 600+ days now. Come back when you've been around that long.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2007, 02:01:17 PM »

600+ days = no real life laugh come out of your moms basement laugh i have only been playing since last round and have three times power of your whole alliance laugh 17 lol werule
Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »

Yeah you see we (FA) ues brains  15 You use Paypal

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2007, 02:18:49 PM »

yes i have donated $10 for turns a couple of times. you all should if you like this game! it doesnt pay for it self freeloader. it is how you use the turns that make you different. keep calling me names because that is the only way you can attack. and like a turd in the toilet it will always be there till you flush it. see you on D-day Revan. if it were not for people like me that kick in a couple of bucks every month there would not be a game to play. and you would be left to play with yourself. laugh but you probably do that anyway. nono you know you'll go blind. lol werule diablo
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »

"you have no life"...says the guy who gives money in globs to an online game, and is online at least 20X more than probably most of FA...go read a dictionary, maybe your vocabulary will grow larger than an 8 year olds.    14

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2007, 01:18:49 AM »

laugh
Pwn'd by blakranger.

Forgotten you say?   21
That's why we're in the top ten and you are....OH YEAH, DISBANDED.  14  laugh  16
Move out of my mum's basement?
I'm only 12. SRSLY.
 laugh

You're telling us to grow up and get a life, when you PAYED REAL MONEY to an... ONLINE "GAME".
We may not be the most powerful alliance out there, but we've more soul in our sphincters, than you'll ever have in your whole life. PHAIL.  laugh

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: