Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 02:49:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A stroy of FA, Warriors of Shadows, and Aces High  (Read 26937 times)
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2007, 02:51:41 PM »

As many of you know, AcesHigh has caused a lot of havoc lately, with repeated attacks on many players and alliances.  Well, we now have a name to go with Aces High...none other thatn WoS' very own leader NightShadow.  Heres the PM I recieved when I talked to NS about the attacks:
"Ok i made an alt and played on it i wasnt gonna attack anyone but then some glitch happend and i got over 1trill credits emi fixed it gave him a donation for the troubles and everything then i just started attacking people but know he has no credits so i cant play on him anymore"
Ladies and gentleman, this rings hollow to me, repeated attacks are not the actions of someone who is remorseful.  So as of now a new state of war exists between WoS and FA (again).  This time we will not back down until NS is removed or WoS is disbanded.  I post this so that all the innocent members of the WoS family can decide for themselves whether to fight or leave this alliance. 
I invite all who suffered attacks from Aces to join in this fight, not as an FA ally, but as S.O. players who do not , and will not accept this style of play.  once more I call upon Emi to end the alt program, its not worth it.
Diplomacy will not fix this, only a severe and utter beat down will convince NS that war without honor is a cowards fight
Timbr out.
Report to moderator   Logged

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 03:09:58 PM »

Yup i admit my wrong doing.I attacked a few alliances,so be it this is a war game and alts are treated differently in this game or in my opinion.What i did is that i had some fun role playing witch is part of the game.So Mrtim do what you have to do and any one else that wants to join mrtim for my actions feel go rite on ahead.

Space Odyssey is a free space combat MMORPG involving resource management, mercenary contracts, free markets, and lots of fun.

Massive Multyplayer Online Role Playing Game.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 03:22:35 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »

FA does not , nor will ever negotiate with unmitigated attacks.  Had this been a first time attack from WoS, or had NS been upfront about this, perhaps it could have been avoided.
As for me, I will never allow this type of thing to happen to my commanders.  I will go down in flames, fighting...but I will not allow this.  If I cut my own throat and destroy the Ancients, so be it, but it will be remembered that we went down with our, integrity, beliefs, and respect intact.
Think of us as Britan, and you as Germany NS....we may be outnumbered, outpowered and outgunned, but we will never surrender.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 03:55:46 PM »

made myself a promise never to post on forums again. but seeing how it was me that let the cat out of the bag that NS and aceshigh r the same people. this is classified as an MMO game but with having more than one account makes it evolve into an MMORPG game. why have more than one account if u can't roleplay. too hold someone responsible for there attacks made by there alt is foolish. i myself attacked your alliance on devalin. so i guess that's an act of war from NAW. give me a break. we have alts so we can play them differently without the persicution of others. with wolfy if there's no talk relations then no truce. we won't attack u becuz of a no truce. however devalin will hit all he has no talk relations with. if u want to hold anyone responsible then hold me responsible for i told NS that alts won't get your main in trouble. as it was told to me when i started playing SO. so people need to all sit down and decide what's what. not just make the rules up as they go.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 04:18:15 PM »

Wolfy, its better to be though an idiot ......
if you dont hold the person who created the alt responsible than who is??  Just another 'not my fault' argument.  And wolfy newsflash i did not, repeat did not , get my information from you.  Otherwise I wiuldnt have given it the credibility i did.  I hold a very small hanfull of players in this game as credible sources, very small number indeed.   You are not among them.
I wouldnt give anymore advice to others, each alliance determines on its own how to deal with alts.  Now you know my stance.   Your attacks were annoying, but you hit and then that was it.  My unit was hit repeatedly.  Now piss off

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 04:25:57 PM »

We're right there with you at Risk Takers.  NightShadow has launched numerous unprovoked attacks on our members and continually lied to us about his actions and intentions.  He and his alliance needs to go down in flames.
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 05:05:07 PM »

Unprovoked
Adjective

1. Occurring without motivation or provocation; "motiveless malignity"; "unprovoked and dastardly attack"

I had plenty of reason for your attacks on ML an allies of us and we wont stand attacks made on allies.  16

deezee66
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 05:21:28 PM »

N.S. your history
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »

If someone is truly using an alt to "roleplay" then they will attack thier own main and thier own mains alliance and allys. if they don't - well, what does that say? Personally i hate alts and want them banned(but not IPs). But they are legal here and now, so these types of incidents are going to continue to happen. however if you are punishing night for his alts actions, when are you going to punish DarkNinja/Ninja Strikes main account?
 in this case everyone is right Mr.Wolfy is right, Mr. Night is right, and Mr. mrtimbr is right, as this is all a matter of how you choose to view the situation.  tomato

spider2
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 03:59:15 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 06:20:19 PM »

true lost i don't agree with the alts r alts and the mains r mains.  with them keeping them seperate. my opinion is that a person should be held accountable for all accounts they play. i was simple stating what i was told when i started playing the game. people seem to forget that i'm still new and only have word of mouth to go on. NAW is now at war with FA for timbers insults towards me. i refuse to get involved in wars on the forums just to have em locked r deleted before i can counter. so the only wars i will be fighting. will be on the battle field for now on.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »

As I said before NightShadow is a liar.  Almost nothing that he says can be believed.  See his message below before he and Spayed launched attacks on several members of Risk Takers, then they said it was just for fun & they were bored so they attacked us when truce ended.  The attacks still continue.  Now he comes up with a different story to try to justify his actions. Yes, unfortunately the truce was broken with ML by mistake and they were contacted with explanations.  But fact is that NO ONE from AoF, TH, ML or Serenity has attacked Risk Takers so I doubt that anything else of what NightShadow says is true.   

NightShadow(#45215)
2007-02-12 08:30:01
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACK

as of now i will in form AoF,TH,ML,Serenity of our current stance on RT and after you broke truce wit ML eve1 wants war wit you so ^^ and no im not declaring war at all
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 07:47:29 PM »

Informing some one of my stance against you guys isnt war,you have AoF and Serenity listed as allies so i must talk wit them before i doing anything harsh.I admitted to my dumb ass actions wit AcesHigh.Did i attack RT for fun no i hit Xalpz when truce ran out cause of ML and when i attacked my peoples asked if they could i said yes .The repeated attacks is cause Badguy challenged me on chat so i took the offer.and kept re showing on chat the counter attack and the ships he destroyed during the counter so yeah that also pissed me off. So what is the lie that i have said? 21

BadGuy(#41225)
2007-02-11 10:13:49
Don't F with RT!!!!

Spayed lost his 48 Bil and 34 Bil ship by ******* with me. Let that be a lesson. If you guys **** with me again you will pay!!!!!!

Do not under-estimate me. I AM BADGUY!!!!!!  laugh messages like that get annoying

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 08:10:45 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »

BadGuy(#41225)
2007-02-11 10:13:49
Don't F with RT!!!!

Spayed lost his 48 Bil and 34 Bil ship by ******* with me. Let that be a lesson. If you guys **** with me again you will pay!!!!!!

Do not under-estimate me. I AM BADGUY!!!!!!  laugh messages like that get annoying
more than annoying - that kind of statement in chat is an invitation for every gunslinger in the state to draw down on you. That sort of message only discourages people like me - who aren't going to attack you anyway. For every one else you might as well be painting a BULLSEYE on your seat. It's like rolling around in bacon fat and then expecting the wolves NOT to eat you. i mean - Come on! roll3

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 08:25:31 PM »

And so he changes his story again laugh

And this is after he deleted his last post which had yet a different story.

What will he come up with next to justify his actions wow

Truth is, he has wanted to attack and harass RT for a long time without any justification and yes I taunted him justifiably as his goon lost his two largest ships to ships a fraction of their size after attacking me 16

But his actions with AcesHigh also speaks volumes as everyone that he attacked with his alt is also on his list, just like RT is, and he would attack them with his main if he could.  So anyone that was hit had better realize what he is.  Actions speak louder than words, especially from one to whom words mean so little:atention:
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 08:27:08 PM »

lostedchylde -  What about all the other members of alliance he keeps attacking?

The post he deleted says he was using them for "target practice"

I guess that's what he was doing with AcesHigh.  Using everyone for target practice.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 08:34:42 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: