Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 05:18:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: WARS server & possible goodbye  (Read 6817 times)
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »

blak. final time im gonna say this. i gave my m8s 20 quad to split amongst themselves. its not against tos. u got attacked once by darky. and now ur saying u wont max? i must have thought u were better than that when i asked u to join pof. blak, at ur current rate, even if u werent attacked, u wont max for at least 2 more months, without being fed. the guys i gave credits wont max for 5 months minimum. stop your whining. this is a wars server. if u cant take being attacked go play PVE.

what i did was not wrong, i never said it was nor will i.

on the contrary to destroying the already dead wars server, i disagree. i gave them credits to put up a fight with PoF to try to bring some action to the server. u hadn't been attacked in probably 6 months, therefore, my actions revived the server and the point of the server - to attack.
Report to moderator   Logged

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 05:01:18 PM »

No, your actions killed the server. I have no reason to attack them because they'll just go back to you or each other for credits. I never said I wouldn't max, I just said that I wouldn't do it as quickly with them attacking me.

God, it infuriates me to read your post. You know, when you were in PoF, I thought you were an OK guy. Now I see I was completely wrong; you're the worst kind of person. You're self-centered (obviously, because you seem to have the notion that this topic is entirely pointed at you), you have no sense of fairness or honor, and you're an a-hole. I cannot stand you. You deserve nothing but a ban; I only wish I could give it to you.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Qualopec
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

Would you to both shut up the server was dead long before jess gave anyone creds its been dead for along time now just no one would admit it, there is more important things that you could be discussing besides who killed the wars server.

also could a mod lock this topic i think its been discussed enough and is just turning into these two arguing.

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 05:39:41 PM »

This really isn't the way that moderators should be talking to each other publicly...

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 06:47:08 PM »

topic locked

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: