Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
July 07, 2024, 08:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance Options  (Read 2796 times)
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »

i seem to recall this being, or something similar, being posted a while back but i havent seen any of the changes being made. i am currently the leader of an alliance and there are a few simple features that would greatly enhance my so experience (and im sure many others' as well). First, i think an alliance activity log that shows alliance leader when the last time was a member checked the forum, alliance board or logged in etc. Second, i think it should be public knowledge who is voting for who and perhaps just show next to the players name on the alliance members/voting screen. Third, the alliance leader, or perhaps members in general, should have the ability to alliance message (send a message to the entire alliance because some people wont dig down into a long list of alliance posts or just click the clear button) an alternative to this would be to allow players to setup message lists of perhaps 2 - 30 people this way, if ur working with people, u dont need to be online at the same time (chat) or wright ridiculous numbers of messages.

alright, sry if this is old stuff but im seriously fed up with the current system. i am currently an al and as it stands i cant leave the alliance till people stop voting for me and i have no way of knowing who's voting for who and/or who's been active.

if yall wanna just ignore this thats alright but seriously... one or more of these features wouldn't be too terribly dificult to program and would add significantly to the overall feel of the game
Report to moderator   Logged

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 07:07:13 PM »

i brought up an alliance sticky earlier, i still think that would be a good idea

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 01:53:29 AM »

If you really want to leave and can't get them to vote you out just kick them all 2
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 03:43:02 AM »

ehh but then that breaks the alliance. im just saying some more alliance features (primarily display in nature) would be cool (and i kinda like the message list idea). again... i know its kinda an old topic but it would add to the overall feel of the game, make it more... refined/polished

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:18:25 AM »

Think you can assign a new leader when your leader with your own vote.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »

Think you can assign a new leader when your leader with your own vote.
I couldn't in the past...

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: