Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 30, 2024, 05:53:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Vote Links Knocking Me Off Line  (Read 2459 times)
deezee66
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »

Every other vote link is knocking me offline on my dz796 account and i have roadrunner
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 08:22:57 PM by deezee66 » Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:21 PM »

strange... anybody else having this problem?
Report to moderator   Logged

deezee66
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 08:17:55 PM »

wierd but it didnt happen today, may have been some type of spyware almost like someone was trying to take over my ip address
Magicat
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 05:30:23 PM »

Happens to me a every now and then but doesn't happen all the time. As it doesn't happen for any particular site link i got no real idea what causes it.
I thought it was just me trying to vote too fast and not allowing the voting link to complete before voting on the next link, as i usually have about 6 to 10 links open at the same time when voting.

Keep it wild and keep it free

Magicat 
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 02:39:51 PM »

Something Similar happens to me the when I close some of the window the vote buttons create. The vote link page I have open changes to the page I just closed. If I press the back button it lets me go back to the previous page. It only happens when close 4 or 5 of them in raped succesion.

deezee66 next time it happens to you please try pressing the back button on the first page you have open if it goes back to SO we must be having the same problem. Also if one click just gets you back to the same page try double or tripple clicking the back button.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: