Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
July 05, 2024, 09:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How much big stupid idiot am I? I still need realy help  (Read 11012 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 02:21:30 AM »

manfromstars theres enough people here willing to help you.. if you cant find someone that speaks your native language or can communicate with you better it may be hard.. but im offering my help too.. i'll add you to msn when im able to and i can try and explain some things to you on there

i may not be great help but i may be some
Report to moderator   Logged

Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 01:43:03 AM »

i thank very much you for help 17
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 02:07:17 AM »

Yeah at first my idea was to have more resources at the bigger stars, as you know some stars have a larger mass then others, for example a dwarf is smaller then a class M (red Giant) that is smaller then the Blue Giant...

I'm saving the mass of the stars and effects of it on something special in the future... maybe the way they affect planets around them and the terraforming that will be involved in the creation of the planet...

Let me explain more on the planets, my idea is to re-create them by researching and using resources in order to create a planet. Planets are basically conglomerations of debries found in the protoplanetary nebulae as you know, the first step will be the creation of the planetary nebulae, then the protoplanet, basically a big rocky asteroid, then the actual planetary body.

Now if you got this far you should see a big rocky planet, kinda like the moon but bigger. This is when terraforming comes into play, you research more and more advanced technology and you can see the planet transform as you apply the technology to it, going from rocky and uninhabitable to Desert, Volcanic, Ocean, Terra, Gaia... with special attributes for each planet type... and of course you can add all kinds of stuff and structures on the planet and in orbit... and then... planetary combat  wow oh my, posted more then I intended lol

Yeah it is good idea - but this is for bery very hudge hard work.
I thing if you plan make planets that there willl be need some ship construction design changes.  AS - one canon can fire at one time at one target - but if he fire to swarmers he can hit more. If that canon is enought strong he can overshoot ship and ship that is hidden for first ship and he can destroy that many lined ships how much power he has. 1

But if he defend against misiles - he must extrymly shields that not ben overloadet that much misiles or have more than one point defence cannon.

But my first thing opinion is maker changes in layout - if i am at galaxy screen there are mising buttons on top - as resuply ships or marines. If mision not suceful - i must much scrol down to determite it - especialy if there a loot fleets. And i like have there button for repeat atack - especialy if i try clean system form reawers - i must atacked them minimaly 3 times depend how much are them and how momentaly been generated their fleets design. If i like continuously make ship misions u mus much click - it is posible make so that bee remembered my last action? and i changed it if i need?
And if is posible make misions filter make more better - i thing specify encryption what you looking and how big is maximal area where you search it. Now it wery hard to find mision with encryption that you need and she is not much away from you actual position.

My second opinion now is if is posible make balance fights - or may be i need to learn how fight - because i have still teryble loses. And dont know where take some others players that much money as i see some ships that easily beat me.  21

Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can somoe explain me diference BTW normal atack and Board? I do not mean basic.

I think how many targets able ship attack, if is posible change positions in my fleets, if is not better make only Board attacks and how i can board ship that have nothin any reactor? And how she before boarding atack me when she do not have nothing only empty ship skelet?

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 02:48:12 AM »

when you board your ships marines try to take over the enemy ships.. if you have more marines then the enemy ship you will usually destroy or take the enemy ships

Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 05:50:34 AM »

Yes, but on what depend when ship is captured or destoryed?
And how about is that atack - i see so one ship can atack to two other fleets but it not depend on how many weapons you have. 10

In board and regular atack are both first atack but at board is only one action more and that is boarding. But in examlpe

i have 4 fleets and atack one fleet where litle hudbe one ship.
She dostroy my 2 first pleets but that others two not boarding. it write me failed??
I try generate that mesage that i mean - but now not have turns as i try make that situation for post
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »

If you destroyed the enemy ships with your first two fleets then the last two wont have anything to board
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 02:15:36 AM »

sure that i knew - but examlpe.
5 fleets my and 2 fleet his - i destroy 1 fleet and he destroy me 2 fleet.
But i receive board failed. (i have loot marines) boarding not start. That one fleet stiil live and my mission is faill because i do not kill 31% of enemy fleet. 10
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 05:13:38 PM »

I believe if one of your fleets attacks more than one time that it will only try and board the first fleet it attacks.
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 03:43:20 AM »

i still do not understand how and why i still alwais board only empty ships without any equipment any power core, only space. It is stupid how that ship can exists? When i that ship unable build as fleeet???????

How is posibe so galaxy mision 1 fleet power about 108 000 and my ship fleet power  334 000 and have two ships i unable finish mision?
When i try mision 2 fleet there say about 1.450.000 and i have 3 fleets and every fleet have 3 ships. That is some below one milion power.
And i that mision unable comlpete and most times i some mision 2 repeat 8x 10x times its very angryous and mostly when i lose my ships because i unable build them and when i lose them i am been automaticaly destroyed by others players, and i unable rebuild my fleet again. because i am fully destroyed by more stronger players. now i have litle luck but how long?

why is unable finish that much misions?
Why is unable filter only misions that have 1 or two levels? and must look to 1-10? It is much bother.

For what is good complete mothership misions? They look as one of most dangerous. Cost 15 turns, reward is minimal, not receive any experience, and easy way how lose whole fleet. I thing this is one of most nonsense part.

im verry sorry but i am totaly angry. because i am more than one week under terryble destruction. And not have any power to be able build station and doind to more than 1 or 2lvl galaxy misions.

it is totaly diference this server and pvp server vhere i am on 51 position and no need to atack other players and have nice fleet and able complete most misions and can mining, build stations and research much. 2
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »

you will never gain any systems on a mission boarding.  you might get some systems on a PVP board.  boarding works like this.  you start teh battle,  your marines launch while your ships are still fighting.  they board the enemy ships.  if your ships end up killing all the enemy ships your marines die on the ships.  your fleets can only board 1 fleet per fleet you have.  if that fleet encounters a 2nd fleet it will not board that fleet.  why do you only get an empty hull?  because you destroyed all the systems when you took the ship or the enemy destroyed the systems in an attempt to self destruct the ship but your people managed to save the hull.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 03:47:17 AM »

ah, i can board only player ships? - in both space system?
But that is unfair.  crybaby

i destroy all or oposing fleet is alwais destroy systems? but i have more than 20 enemy diferent ships captured bud all are empty? That is that same as high percent to unable complete mision.

my fleet
1 - 1 003 020
2 - 1 003 020
3 - 1 003 020

mission say encryption 1 450 000.
My record is 17 times to repeat this mision. Random generator make enemy fleets and i have from that 17 times atacs that i have about 6 atack that i lose because i do not destroy 50% but only 47-49%. That 11 unsuces ben 0 to 0 or other something. Any boarding not hepls because some generated fleets have  9 diferent fleets.

I have to prove mission encryptions to 9 but not have and long time not have any fleet that can match for them. And seek low level encription misions are near to imposible, many many many clicks and readings.

I think si programator will be make some automatic scripts to if is capture only ship wreck - it will bee automaticaly seled for aditional money. Because crapt ship wreck is for nothing, only make chaos in game fleets.

Frank please how i can downgrade my infany? I try complete most galaxy missions but my infany not going down, and my experience is too below zero.  2 At war server i am at 40lvl and its verry easy and nice to contunite here.  1
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 04:22:37 PM »

the thing about not caputeing systems on mission ships is that some folks will make ships with very expensive systems that they never use to put in the data base. then they will cap them on missions and sell the systems, thus useing the capture to inflate thier actualy power. and also you seen what happen the last couple rounds with the boarding when it is so much better payoff.  some of the better commanders owned the game in short order.  These modifications have been done in order to make the game more balanced, and to stop the astronomical growth of some commanders.  If you look at the war sserver and the Main server you will see that on the war server the top and bottom people are much closer in power on the war server.  THe main server will go to the commander that can spend the most time playing the game, where the war server is more about who is the better commander, that spends a moderate amount time playing.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 12:01:54 PM »

Thank you very much Frank.
But i thing i take much time on both servers, a play game visit most systems.
But that war is litle easier to build fleet.
But i do not undestand why spartand destroy my bases? I am only povwer about 320.411.696
and spartan have power 3.589.524.293
i never atacked him and my reputation is 512+
but on normal i have reputation -361 and unable down it and i am still atacked, i try do atack back but not much suces and sometimes i try hunt some space be self suficiend and try fight misions and build station.
some happy so i do not still destoryed my fleet i can try found some other system to build station, bud here is Reawers with pover 990 000 000 it is imposible to destroy them for me. 10
Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »

Well, some people can be ***holes (16), i lost my base too for absoloutly no reason.
It is the war server tho, and i suppose people feel obligated too destroy

o wellz, fight fire with fire

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »

anyone can attack other peoples bases no matter how much more power they have than the other person

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: