Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 28, 2024, 05:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think we need New Moderators?  (Voting closed: June 13, 2007, 05:09:45 PM)
Yes - 8 (38.1%)
No - 3 (14.3%)
Replace the bad ones. - 10 (47.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Moderators  (Read 7450 times)
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »

Well, if they are active a post every once in a while would be a nice reminder that they are still here  1
Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Asria
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 01:45:58 PM »

Well, if they are active a post every once in a while would be a nice reminder that they are still here  1

Or maybe get into the spirit of the forums? laugh
Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 02:12:42 PM »

just to express my opinion, i think inactive moderators should be replaced yea, and also chakat here, cus she's rubbin a lot of great players the wrong way

In Game --> AMI
Asria
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 02:29:39 PM »

Emi said himself he has no thoughts of replacing me.

Edit (Addition): And frankly, if you have a problem with me, deal with it directly with me in PM. or within the game.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 02:37:25 PM by Chakat OceanRider » Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »

I am not very talkitive as of late. but I have been taking care of the sections I am given to care for.  I have had some connection problems as of late.  I dont mind taking care of the design and FAQ sections and Guide sections.  But I dont want to have anything to do with the General and other sections.  If you check my sections you will find that most of the topics there are spam free. since I delete all spam as soon as I see it.  I do wish I had some edit abilities but if some thing needs edited I can ask Sir Emi to do it.  and I did take a break from SO last round.  but I still checked my sections of resposibility.  I dont get into the General that much because I get just as guilty as everyone else some times with the flaming and stuff.  So I have been staying out of it.  IT is posted in the Rules sticky where I have responsibility that all spam and flaming will be deleted summarliary. as for as other mods, Luffy or Sither or Siphoor or what ever his name is dont have a system readly accessable atm and wont for some time.  It might be a good idea to check the last time that the mods have logged in and go from there.  it would be better if youi had an option that said replace those that have not logged for X time.  because bad is a subjective term.  You might think I am a bad mod because I just delete stuff without explination when I see it as spam. or like Blak said me not being so active in the forums as of late.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:11:34 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »

Well, you notice I didn't say you weren't here, just that you don't post a lot. But, you obviously are on the forums a lot, as you responded to this within a few days. And you certainly don't fall under bad moderator, I mean you don't get complaints and your sections aren't all screwed up :-)
And of course if the moderators come back to stay, they could get their privileges back easily, they really are good mods, just inactive.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
deezee66
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 10:39:28 PM »

Well, you notice I didn't say you weren't here, just that you don't post a lot. But, you obviously are on the forums a lot, as you responded to this within a few days. And you certainly don't fall under bad moderator, I mean you don't get complaints and your sections aren't all screwed up :-)
And of course if the moderators come back to stay, they could get their privileges back easily, they really are good mods, just inactive.

Blak you may want to hold off on this a bit they may just be taking a break. 21
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: