Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 16, 2024, 11:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Please give me help with Game mechanic realy serious how play it  (Read 2456 times)
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2007, 05:45:05 AM »

Please i read and trying play this game more than week, and read all post and help typs. But im sorry im still totaly do not understand how play this game and how work mechanic. Im sorry i am not standart human. And need some hleps diferent for all others. Ok here is asks that i unable found solution.

I am newbie.
¨
How i can reset my account? I may be like start again but have still that same my name that i like. It is posible restart? How? Can i receive some money for Start? I have problems with wotings that destroy my seting of size IE window. 10 And many times i not receive any credist or receive only example 20milions. 10

How i can build ship. I thing another plain. I try many ship and items designs but not much works and cost more that i can. I thing in real life designing.
¨Here some explains how i try construct ships.

Real weight of space fighter can be about 37 tons. Give ship one core, one armour, one special, one weapon and one shield. Ship cost me 68.634 credits. I buy about 200 of them and buy some others and go to easy mision of mothership. I very offen lose all these ships and do not understand why? I make one big ship cost me all money that i can and that ship can battle long but when i have more and more unsuceful misions i do not have money and have only few ships and this one ship. I lose it on next battle.

Please how i can build ship?  OK I have ship 37 toons call it light Fighter what i can buy on it?
Please show me. And what is when item (armour, weapon, etc...) when cost 1000 it is something bad?
What is better - one armor that have 50t 184.000cr 14500hp or 5x 10t 23.450cr 1250hp ???

How i can made weapon that have some SP and AP?
ACU at weapon how can make best weapon? If i design ACU 59% weapon cost total credist.
When i have design ship is good and right have only one armour, shield, computer, weapon?
Or is some better combinations? As 10 that same weapons or diferent weapons. Have efect to have 2 or more computers or shields and others?
Is better 3 weapons (can shot on 3 targets at one time) Or one big strong weapon?
If is better more weapons or items how i can make equipt ship with 12x that same weapon without design 12x that weapon?

Please i like if somoe show me some designs of equipments but better designs of ships.

I been many times atacked by strong players and unable defend them is there some solution how i can better defend them when i am not online? And how i can better defend my secred base?

Thank you for patience.

Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 12:53:15 PM »

well the mechanics of the game are simple you have to compare your fleet power with that of the missions.  mother ship missions dont show thier fleet power but 1% you need at least 100k fleet power to even do them.  I find that 3 fleets of ships do ok on missions since you will face more than one fleet most of the time.  building ships I am working on a web page that details this.  if you go to my profile you will see a link to a web page.  the site is still under construction so lots of stuff missing but the basics are there.  as far are building ships you have to actuall go to the design room and design your stuff yourself to get the cost of the systems under 1000 credits you will find that is where they are most efficient.  there is no way to start your account over but you can delete the account and start a new one.  starting out is the hard part. but once you get the hang of it, it is not that bad.  also you can IM me at the address listed in my profile for futher help if you need it, I will walk you through the first steps to get you a good idea how to play.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 04:20:53 PM »

Frank...when ur just starting the round and your level 0 and you barely have any power...(i think up to 10 million power) mothership contracts of 1% only have around 10k power not 100k anymore 1  i know this is true because i always send in ships with 10k power and the mission has 9k power and no fleets run away...1
Man from Stars
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 10:23:16 AM »

Hm, thnaks all for any helps.  wallbash
I read manuals and hints. I try contact Frank.
But nothing discovered and nothing Frank help/answer.

There are alot players that atack me with fleets that i never have able match. Especialy one that still atacking on me when i out nebula he atack me again again. He has ship with more than 500 000 000 Atack and hitpoints. I not have any chance for this to defend itself. I not atacking him but he alwais atack me and destroy all my ships.
 4 I unable compling any mysions, because i do not have any ship. Try design many ships but teryble loses and unsuceful misions. I use all turns make some money but now i been soon again atacked because i am not in nebula and i lose all fleets.  4

I able now maximaly make ship cost about 230 000 000 credits. But it is only one ship and in misions are many ships. I going misions with 1-9%  and there are often fleets that owerpover me. My pover examle 428 322 and i se enemy fleet on 1% mision have power 612 428. I lose half my ships and unsuceful misions.
I do not understand why is that? I try another misions that have example 34% but i able make it because that mision enemy fleet power been only 281 671. I lose half my fleet but i succes in this mision and receive some credits but not all. I still receive so i lose more credits than i sucess mision.

Still nobody answer me about what equiptet ship iis optimal price range. If construct ship with one or more Weapons? If it make diference as one veapon shoot only one fleet and if have more weapons ship can shoots on more targets - more fleets. But when i test it nothing diference see.
I make one 100 000 000 cost ship but unable defeat suficiend enemies in misions. And later in that same unsucces mision are generated soon or later combination of ships that destroy that my ship i receive nothing only teryble lose.

It make me andgry and crazy. 10
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: