Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 30, 2024, 10:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should a Piority Alliance Board be implemented?
Yes - 6 (85.7%)
No - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Priority Alliance Board  (Read 2860 times)
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2006, 06:33:42 PM »

I have been thinking that there are many tips and info that Leaders would like to post on their forum. The only problem with this is that most of it gets burried after other players make hundreds and hundreds of posts. I tried to post as much info as I could at the beginning pages of my alliance board, but any info that I have posted afterwards is gone. Also, I gave up on deleting Spam from the message board after we hit 2000 messages. AL2 currently has: Messages 1-5 of 8821   First | Previous [ 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26 ] Next | Last. We have existed for 112 days, as of today. If you wanted to do the math, that means 8821/112=79 posts a day. Now, if I was to post an important message or piece of info it will be gone in less than 4 hours. That means that about half of my alliance will just clear the flag and not read them. This is one of the reasons that we went to war with TH. Some of my players weren't reading the alliance board that stated "DO NOT ATTACK TH". Something seriously needs done about this.  wounded1
Report to moderator   Logged

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 09:27:16 PM »

Yeah man, that's a good point. Have like the main alliance board and then a second smaller alliance board for like very important posts and stuff like that. So that way everyone knows what's going on.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:40:56 AM by Squank » Report to moderator   Logged
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 11:03:24 PM »

Make the second a Leader Board where only the alliance leader can post info.

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 06:42:57 AM »

Yes, and maybe a 3rd alliance board, that automatically updates when there's attack made against your alliance everyone can go right ahead and look to see who got attacked and when. And maybe put an option of an ally alliance as well.
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:55:03 AM »

1 board, 2 boards ... once in a while 10 boards ... - why leaders not simply delate old msg ... - that would solve a other problem also - space ... all msg do us space on the server - ...

and to the leaders ...
if u let ur ppl spam - they spam -
if u lead them they should not spam - so if they not suppost to spam and they do it ...
- well - punish them ... simpl and problem solved either ...  15

w/r bb
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 04:43:39 AM »

Well, that makes a good point there, but that takes a lot of time fomr the leader that he could be doing missions.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: